• Dr. O.C. Mayberry and J.H. Mayberry, of Knoxville, visited relatives in Livingston Sunday.
• Little Charlotte Jernigan has been very ill at her home here.
• Arlis Henry of Hillsboro is the guest of relatives here this week.
• Mr. and Mrs. Albert Smith and little daughter, Jeannette, were in Nashville Friday.
• Miss Erma Hamilton visited home folks during Easter. She was accompanied home by Jane and Martha Taylor.
• Miss Johnnie Marie Averitt, after spending the Easter holidays with her parents, returned Wednesday to Milligan College to resume her work.
• Charles Julian was in Jamestown last week.
• John Little continues ill.
• Blaine Little of Alpine visited his brother, John Little, Monday.
• News has just been received here of the death of Mrs. Poston Guthurie of Granite, Oklahoma.
• Mrs. Charles Spurrier attended the State Teachers Meeting in Nashville last week.
• Miss Eva Mai Poor visited in Cookeville Wednesday.
• Frazier White of Detroit was here on business Monday.
• Mr. Stevens and family of Byrdstown have moved into Mrs. Felix Bilbrey’s home. Mrs. Bilbrey is visiting her relatives this summer.
• Walter Boswell made a business trip to Kentucky Friday.
• John Maxwell was in Crossville Sunday.
• Will Guthurie visited relatives in Livingston on Easter.
• Ray Harrison visited relatives at Byrdstown Sunday and Monday.
• Charlie Morgan of Nashville visited his mother during Easter.
• Mannie Greer of Helena, LA, entered Draughons Business College at Nashville.
• Dillard Dickerson, of Dodson’s Chapel, visited in Livingston first of last week.
• Wylie Litte of Joppa was in town Tuesday.
• Mesdames Stephens, Jesse Coe, Elder of Byrdstown were in Livingston Friday.
• Mr. and Mrs. Williard Maynord were in Nashville Tuesday on business.
Overton County News
415 West Main Street
P.O. Box 479
Livingston, Tennessee 38570