• Misses Audrey and Estie Holman, of Oakley, were in Livingston Saturday.
• Mrs. Willie King, of Byrdstown, was in Livingston Thursday.
• Mr. and Mrs. Joe Ledbetter, of Oak Grove, were in town Saturday.
• Dr. H.H. Taylor, of Cookeville, visited his mother, Friday who is ill.
• Mr. and Mrs. Sherman Pryor, of Starp Point, announces the birth of a son in Lady Ann Hospital.
• Mrs. Bob Walthall, of Monroe, visited in Livingston week before last.
• Miss Lizzie Bowman visited friends near Allred over the weekend.
• Ruth Warren, of Byrdstown, visited her mother last week.
• Rev. Geiger filled his regular appointment at Fellowship Sunday.
• Rev. and Mrs. Edwards, of Cookeville, attended Easter Services at the Baptist Church Sunday.
• Horace and Elizabeth Myers and Wilean Qualls visited her grandmother, Mrs. P. Myers at Crossville Sunday.
• Mr. and Mrs. W.C. Jacobs, Mr. and Mrs. Brown, of Nasvhille, were Sunday guests of Mrs. Lillian Phillips and Mrs. J.B. Young.
• Mrs. Albert Langford and children of Cookeville, were guests of Mr. and Mrs. Albert Averitt Monday.
• Mr. and Mrs. Hans Clark of Campaign, Rev. and Mrs. Henry, of Hilham, were visiting relatives in Livingston, over the week-end.
• Mr. and Mrs. Ward Phillips, of Cookeville, were guests of his mother, Mrs. Phillips, Sunday.
• Mrs. M.J. Qualls is with her mother, at Crossville, who is ill.
• Dr. Nivens was at Memphis Sunday. He was accompanied home by Mrs. Nivens and son, who had been visiting.
• Mr. and Mrs. Albert Averitt and son, and Edna Crabtree spent the week-end with their parents, Mr. and Mrs. Crabtree at Alpine.
• Misses Jeannette Julian, Sarah Qualls, Louise Bilbrey, Sara Johnnie Young, Rebecca Taylor, and Floyd, and Herbert Qualls attended the graduating exercises at Crossville Friday night.
Overton County News
415 West Main Street
P.O. Box 479
Livingston, Tennessee 38570